AT A GLANCE
- Accomplished professional with diversified experience and a comprehensive background in sales, marketing, corporate communications, advertising, event planning and customer relations
- Skilled at building effective and productive working relationships
- Maintains a high level of new media (social and computer mediated) and general business computer expertise
- Possesses strong values of commitment and dedication
- Motivated, effective and creative
- Adept at multitasking and managing heavy schedules
- Communicates well at all levels
- Travel is desirable
- Portfolio samples are contained in the following gallery. Websites were created using iWeb and all photography and scripting is the work of Deborah McCurdy, who utilizes Nikon D5100 camera equipment. Logo creation and collateral materials were designed in collaboration with Palo Creative, as is the YSD Industries brochure. The Youngstown Project video and Gustav Klimt wiki is the result of a Computer Mediated Communication class group project. Tradeshow shot is from an outdoor railroad exhibition, organized by Deborah McCurdy. This e-portfolio was created using WordPress.
Special thanks to Shannon McCurdy for editing and videography. iMovie was used to edit the film and a Nikon D3100 was used for filming.